Friday, February 13, 2015

Food

I, Christy, complained a bit about the food when I first came to Nigeria from Cameroon.  It all seemed to have a similar flavor. Honestly, I never thought I'd get so excited about sakwara (pounded yam) and "soup" (sauce that you scoop or dip your yam into).  Surprises of surprises, I about wanted to hug the cook upon my first yummy bite. (No, it's not because of baby Yoder.)  I actually missed Nigerian cuisine.  My husband never agreed with my evaluation of the food, so he always looks like this when he eats sakwara...it's his favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you are advertising for MSOE globally! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great shirt, great school! Can't wait for my next visit.

      Delete

Collaboration, vulnerabity and trust

From Tuesday through Thursday, leaders of 24 Bible Translation organizations have gathered to discuss how we can work together more intenti...