- For a couple of days without fever at the beginning of the week.
- For precious times of being together, just the two of us before baby comes.
- For the Holy Spirit who comforts and ministers and counsels us during hard times
- For strength God has given Christy during this time
- For Zach’s ability to worship God, even when he has high fevers
- For what is being accomplished through this, even when we don’t know what it is.
- For providing someone on ground who has experience in building sand water filters with communities!
- For a beautiful time of prayer last Sunday with the community
- For a caring community who prays, visits, and ministers to us.
- For God's word that continues to minister to us daily
- Zach’s high fevers resumed on Wednesday and he started a new malaria treatment
- For complete recovery for Zach!
- This week we enter 39 weeks of pregnancy…you probably know better how to pray than we do!
- Christy’s parents arrive the 3rd of July in Jos!
- There are many preparations for a water filter project Christy’s parents are carrying out when they arrive. For the meeting concerning the filters this Sunday.
- For continued fellowship in prayer on Sundays in the community
- For the mother-daughter program to be held at our house on Friday (26th) night. May the mother’s sense God’s love for them, and extend that love to their daughters.