Friday, June 19, 2015

Getting Stronger!

Don't let the horizontal position fool you!  He is getting stronger! 
Zach has involved himself in a number of chores these days!  He cut dates, opened the gate for me to drive out, has been reading to me while I cook, and generally very up beat during the day!  Please continue to pray for complete healing and strength to return.  God has truly been ministering to him during these days, revealing to us the truth of  Paul's words:
"That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong." (2 Cor. 12:10)

We are so thankful for all those who are praying for us during this time!  God "will lead us in triumphal procession in Christ Jesus!" (2 Cor. 2:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collaboration, vulnerabity and trust

From Tuesday through Thursday, leaders of 24 Bible Translation organizations have gathered to discuss how we can work together more intenti...