|This beautiful picture was taken in Indiana NOT Nigeria|
- Nigeria is in election time so some of our Nigerian colleagues will not even be with their families because their children or wives are intending to remain in their homes.
- As expatriates we don't know how the outcome of the election will impact our ministry so we pray that God will prepare our hearts for the coming season in Nigeria.
- We are pregnant. In a few months our whole lives will be turned upside down.
- As soon as we get back from retreat middle of next week, I will be traveling for two weeks, and then Zach for one week when I return.
- We have just returned to Nigeria, and are still in transition.
I don't wish them to stop, but I pray God will speak of a newly revealed aspect of his character for THIS TIME that will allow me to focus on the "mail" that is the most critical at this time.
Please pray for us as we retreat with our colleagues for 6 days in a quiet center outside of Jos.