What does one need to make Jello? A refrigerator, and WE HAVE ONE! Yesterday, brought by a three wheeled motorized public transportation vehicle (As I sat on the front seat with the driver) our little refrigerator arrived from the warehouse (a block from our house.)
I will post a picture of our new appliance later, but the jello was just too great a treat to not tell you about!
Friday, March 6, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dancing the Word
I gripped my chair on the front row of the event hall while Adam and Eve reveled in the glory of God and then hid from his thunderous steps....
-
I love Bible apps! I have heard a lot of compelling sermons and read convincing reasons to set my phone aside each morning and go back to t...
-
You prayed that we would find someone to tell the story in Berom well when we went to the village...Well, God said, "NOPE!" The...
-
Have you ever stopped to wonder if everyone in the room actually understands what is being said? In multilingual countries like Nigeria, we ...
-
I gripped my chair on the front row of the event hall while Adam and Eve reveled in the glory of God and then hid from his thunderous steps....

Yay for jello!
ReplyDelete