What does one need to make Jello? A refrigerator, and WE HAVE ONE! Yesterday, brought by a three wheeled motorized public transportation vehicle (As I sat on the front seat with the driver) our little refrigerator arrived from the warehouse (a block from our house.)
I will post a picture of our new appliance later, but the jello was just too great a treat to not tell you about!
Friday, March 6, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holding You and No Other In My Heart
"I love my life to count And to know I've made an impact somehow But Lord, I want you more And I want to work and achieve To enjoy ...
-
I gripped my chair on the front row of the event hall while Adam and Eve reveled in the glory of God and then hid from his thunderous steps....
-
I love Bible apps! I have heard a lot of compelling sermons and read convincing reasons to set my phone aside each morning and go back to t...
-
You prayed that we would find someone to tell the story in Berom well when we went to the village...Well, God said, "NOPE!" The...
-
Have you ever stopped to wonder if everyone in the room actually understands what is being said? In multilingual countries like Nigeria, we ...

Yay for jello!
ReplyDelete