I did not know these words, "I'm trained as a doula," could make me feel the care of my loving Father in such a profound way until a fellow missionary said them to me yesterday. Who would have known 10 years ago when my husband met this couple who were headed to Sudan at the time that we would one day be colleagues in Nigeria! God is the provider God, placing this dear woman, her husband, and their four children in Nigeria for many reasons...I believe one of them is for me and our little one! Praise God with us for his gentle, constant love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YouVersion
My favorite Bible app simply is called “Bible” on my home screen. You can search for it by the name YouVersion . I’ve been using the app for...
-
"I love my life to count And to know I've made an impact somehow But Lord, I want you more And I want to work and achieve To enjoy ...
-
I gripped my chair on the front row of the event hall while Adam and Eve reveled in the glory of God and then hid from his thunderous steps....
-
One great reason to set my phone aside is all the possible distractions it can bring. Sometimes I think, “let me just handle this urgent re...
-
I love Bible apps! I have heard a lot of compelling sermons and read convincing reasons to set my phone aside each morning and go back to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment