Friday, March 6, 2015

"I'm a Doula."

I did not know these words, "I'm trained as a doula," could make me feel the care of my loving Father in such a profound way until a fellow missionary said them to me yesterday.  Who would have known 10 years ago when my husband met this couple who were headed to Sudan at the time that we would one day be colleagues in Nigeria! God is the provider God, placing this dear woman, her husband, and their four children in Nigeria for many reasons...I believe one of them is for me and our little one!  Praise God with us for his gentle, constant love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collaboration, vulnerabity and trust

From Tuesday through Thursday, leaders of 24 Bible Translation organizations have gathered to discuss how we can work together more intenti...