We’ve walked different roads, but found ourselves in a Thai
restaurant talking about a similar struggle.
The need to hunger for God, and the lack of that desire that must be
stirred in us to do the hard things that he’s calling us to do. I treasure this friendship that spurs me on
toward love and good deeds. It is a rare
friend when, in her own struggle, can call out the woman she sees in you and
spark her back to life. I feel that
person, the one that I wanted to be, the one that this friend saw in me even as
a child, rising up to be victorious again.
How does she do it? The same way every great woman does, she sees beauty
and calls it out. What a treasure.
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YouVersion
My favorite Bible app simply is called “Bible” on my home screen. You can search for it by the name YouVersion . I’ve been using the app for...
-
"I love my life to count And to know I've made an impact somehow But Lord, I want you more And I want to work and achieve To enjoy ...
-
I gripped my chair on the front row of the event hall while Adam and Eve reveled in the glory of God and then hid from his thunderous steps....
-
One great reason to set my phone aside is all the possible distractions it can bring. Sometimes I think, “let me just handle this urgent re...
-
Have you ever stopped to wonder if everyone in the room actually understands what is being said? In multilingual countries like Nigeria, we ...


No comments:
Post a Comment