| Probably one of our last meals out without a baby for a good long while! |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YouVersion
My favorite Bible app simply is called “Bible” on my home screen. You can search for it by the name YouVersion . I’ve been using the app for...
-
"I love my life to count And to know I've made an impact somehow But Lord, I want you more And I want to work and achieve To enjoy ...
-
I gripped my chair on the front row of the event hall while Adam and Eve reveled in the glory of God and then hid from his thunderous steps....
-
My favorite Bible app simply is called “Bible” on my home screen. You can search for it by the name YouVersion . I’ve been using the app for...
-
One great reason to set my phone aside is all the possible distractions it can bring. Sometimes I think, “let me just handle this urgent re...

Yay! Lots of fun meals are ahead! It was when we were out to eat with our first little guy that we started a very prominent tradition in our family. He was in a restaurant high chair and while we had closed our eyes to pray, he put his chubby fingers on the stack of dishes at the end of our table. *CRASH!*. Thus started the tradition of holding hands when praying. We also open our eyes occasionally during prayer to catch those sneaking food!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is a good heads-up, holding hands isn't _just_ a good sign of unity, there are some practical parenting perks!
ReplyDelete