Sunday, January 6, 2013
Life Continues!
After returning from Ogoja, life just rushed right on! The office opened the next day, and Zach resumed his responsibilities as survey coordinator.
Christy is gearing up for a literacy workshop where she'll be teaching about a primer writing program that she herself has never used! Of course, by the time the course starts in February she should know how the thing works...in theory. Should be interesting!
Below Christy enjoys the refreshment of flowing water in Obudu Cattle Ranch while she can! Jos right now is quite dry and harmattan dust covers the ground, trees, cars, bushes, counter tops, and clothes hanging in the closet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YouVersion
My favorite Bible app simply is called “Bible” on my home screen. You can search for it by the name YouVersion . I’ve been using the app for...
-
"I love my life to count And to know I've made an impact somehow But Lord, I want you more And I want to work and achieve To enjoy ...
-
I gripped my chair on the front row of the event hall while Adam and Eve reveled in the glory of God and then hid from his thunderous steps....
-
One great reason to set my phone aside is all the possible distractions it can bring. Sometimes I think, “let me just handle this urgent re...
-
Have you ever stopped to wonder if everyone in the room actually understands what is being said? In multilingual countries like Nigeria, we ...

No comments:
Post a Comment