Friday, June 21, 2013
A Retreat
We went on a retreat a few weeks ago in a beautiful center run by ECWA (Evangelical Church Winning All) missionaries. When we go here we find a renewed love for our Jesus and for the world he has given us to live in. We praise God for these missionaries who saw the need of missionaries to be refreshed and are providing a place close to Jos where we can do that! Please pray for them and all the workers who keep it running. Pray that it would be a place of restoration for all who come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YouVersion
My favorite Bible app simply is called “Bible” on my home screen. You can search for it by the name YouVersion . I’ve been using the app for...
-
"I love my life to count And to know I've made an impact somehow But Lord, I want you more And I want to work and achieve To enjoy ...
-
I gripped my chair on the front row of the event hall while Adam and Eve reveled in the glory of God and then hid from his thunderous steps....
-
One great reason to set my phone aside is all the possible distractions it can bring. Sometimes I think, “let me just handle this urgent re...
-
I love Bible apps! I have heard a lot of compelling sermons and read convincing reasons to set my phone aside each morning and go back to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment