Sunday, March 10, 2013
Survey
We have seen God do great things in our Survey Team in the last few weeks. We praise God for partnerships that have been developing by His grace, and for the goals that we are forming together. We have a renewed dedication to prayer in our team meetings, which are rich times of oneness for us.
We continue to pray for our upcoming Scripture Use Survey, and wisdom in selecting the language area where we will carry it out. May we listen to God, our partners, and each other with sensitivity and obedience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YouVersion
My favorite Bible app simply is called “Bible” on my home screen. You can search for it by the name YouVersion . I’ve been using the app for...
-
"I love my life to count And to know I've made an impact somehow But Lord, I want you more And I want to work and achieve To enjoy ...
-
I gripped my chair on the front row of the event hall while Adam and Eve reveled in the glory of God and then hid from his thunderous steps....
-
One great reason to set my phone aside is all the possible distractions it can bring. Sometimes I think, “let me just handle this urgent re...
-
Have you ever stopped to wonder if everyone in the room actually understands what is being said? In multilingual countries like Nigeria, we ...
No comments:
Post a Comment