Monday, November 12, 2012
We attended our first wedding since we've been married! Zach was asked to be the "Reception Chairman," a position which was discovered along the way. He opened the reception with a Hausa greeting and welcome, was stated an "international observer" for the cutting of the cake, and asked to open the gift giving portion of the event. We danced with the traditional dancers, sat in honored seats under the shade, and participated when asked to dance with the bride and groom. What fun to build memories and experienced together! Prayerfully we will have many such opportunities to share in the joy of others in our new life together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YouVersion
My favorite Bible app simply is called “Bible” on my home screen. You can search for it by the name YouVersion . I’ve been using the app for...
-
"I love my life to count And to know I've made an impact somehow But Lord, I want you more And I want to work and achieve To enjoy ...
-
I gripped my chair on the front row of the event hall while Adam and Eve reveled in the glory of God and then hid from his thunderous steps....
-
One great reason to set my phone aside is all the possible distractions it can bring. Sometimes I think, “let me just handle this urgent re...
-
I love Bible apps! I have heard a lot of compelling sermons and read convincing reasons to set my phone aside each morning and go back to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment