Friday, June 4, 2021

Teacher Training Tomorrow

I had a fantastic day.  It was full of doing things I haven't had the brain space or capacity to do in a long time! 

We have been praying for an opportunity to do a training with some seminary students on reaching children.  Tomorrow and Saturday I, Christy, will work with a yet to be determined number of students to train them alongside 3 other brothers who have rallied to make this happen.  I was almost trembling with excitement as I made the schedule after our time of review and preparation this morning!  It's so thrilling to think of helping others to be equipped to reach children!

Well, it's past midnight, and I hear a baby crying, but please pray for the facilitators, participants, and the children who will eventually be impacted by this training!  

Thank you for praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collaboration, vulnerabity and trust

From Tuesday through Thursday, leaders of 24 Bible Translation organizations have gathered to discuss how we can work together more intenti...