Tuesday, June 30, 2020

A daddy retreat



I (Zach) often feel refreshed when I am in the woods.  Sometimes it is a walk, sometimes a run, and sometimes a run with my two precious babies!  Nature, anywhere, has become a place of refreshment and prayer.

Today (Tuesday), I am heading off for a two night get away by myself.  It is a gift from Christy and some friends, an idea I never would have thought of, but I am thankful for it.  I plan to run, kayak, sleep, read, and pray.  Would you pray that God would use this time as he pleases?

When I come back, I will return the exciting work of preparing to return to Nigeria.  I will share stories with you all of what God has been doing there.  But can you join me in the "pause" to ask God what he wants us to be praying for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collaboration, vulnerabity and trust

From Tuesday through Thursday, leaders of 24 Bible Translation organizations have gathered to discuss how we can work together more intenti...