Saturday, July 27, 2013
Welcome to the World Philip!
We celebrated the life of Philip Henry at the Thanksgiving service in our friend’s church with a dance up the isle and a small offering. Philip was a name given by us to the newborn baby of our friends Henry and Benedicta. We praise God for this little one who made perfectly in His image, and pray that his life will be as his namesake. One of obedience to the Spirit and sharing the truth of Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YouVersion
My favorite Bible app simply is called “Bible” on my home screen. You can search for it by the name YouVersion . I’ve been using the app for...
-
"I love my life to count And to know I've made an impact somehow But Lord, I want you more And I want to work and achieve To enjoy ...
-
I gripped my chair on the front row of the event hall while Adam and Eve reveled in the glory of God and then hid from his thunderous steps....
-
One great reason to set my phone aside is all the possible distractions it can bring. Sometimes I think, “let me just handle this urgent re...
-
Have you ever stopped to wonder if everyone in the room actually understands what is being said? In multilingual countries like Nigeria, we ...
No comments:
Post a Comment