This ten-minute documentary tells the story of challenges and triumph of our colleagues in South Sudan as they translated the Baka New Testament. We share their joy at finally holding it in their hands after persevering through civil war, displacement and more. Along with the translators, we long for the Baka people to know that God is close, whether in hard times or times of plenty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YouVersion
My favorite Bible app simply is called “Bible” on my home screen. You can search for it by the name YouVersion . I’ve been using the app for...
-
"I love my life to count And to know I've made an impact somehow But Lord, I want you more And I want to work and achieve To enjoy ...
-
I gripped my chair on the front row of the event hall while Adam and Eve reveled in the glory of God and then hid from his thunderous steps....
-
One great reason to set my phone aside is all the possible distractions it can bring. Sometimes I think, “let me just handle this urgent re...
-
I love Bible apps! I have heard a lot of compelling sermons and read convincing reasons to set my phone aside each morning and go back to t...

No comments:
Post a Comment