Friday, January 24, 2020

Acacia and Olivia are in cribs!

Good news from the early hours this morning!  Acacia has graduated to a crib!  This means she is now able to keep herself warm on her own.  Thank God with us!


Yesterday I asked you to pray for peace for Christy and for me.  Yesterday, as I was reflecting on some verses (I cannot recall which ones!),  I suddenly found myself kneeling on the ground and praying, with a realization that God is truly wise beyond my understanding, and that I wanted what he wanted.  If he chooses to do something differently than I would have wanted it done, then his way is better, even if I cannot understand it.

Later in the day, we also got some good news and clarification.  We had thought Olivia needed to go back on oxygen and might possibly have an infection.  However, in the evening she showed no signs of inflammation or increased white blood cell count.  Also, she had never been on oxygen this time.  That was just a miscommunication.  This morning even took her back off the breathing support, and graduated her to a crib, too!  What surprising good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collaboration, vulnerabity and trust

From Tuesday through Thursday, leaders of 24 Bible Translation organizations have gathered to discuss how we can work together more intenti...