Saturday, December 10, 2016
Feeling clay-y
Excited to see what God will do with this clay pot. (2 Corinthians 4)
Yes, at 1am, I need to go to bed now, so I've written a sloppy plea for prayer below!
Beautiful Me girls and mamas will be heading to town tomorrow for a couple hours of shopping, ice creaming, connecting, and reflecting on our beauty in Christ!
May it be more than a fun, memorable trip. May it be joy filled, a crash course in communicating what we like gently and openly, a chance to be together in a different and fun environment where we delight in who God made us to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YouVersion
My favorite Bible app simply is called “Bible” on my home screen. You can search for it by the name YouVersion . I’ve been using the app for...
-
"I love my life to count And to know I've made an impact somehow But Lord, I want you more And I want to work and achieve To enjoy ...
-
I gripped my chair on the front row of the event hall while Adam and Eve reveled in the glory of God and then hid from his thunderous steps....
-
One great reason to set my phone aside is all the possible distractions it can bring. Sometimes I think, “let me just handle this urgent re...
-
I love Bible apps! I have heard a lot of compelling sermons and read convincing reasons to set my phone aside each morning and go back to t...
No comments:
Post a Comment