Monday, November 11, 2013

A Proverb Moment

You know verses like "A rebuke from a friend..." in Proverbs? While Zach hung one of my dresses over a hanger, he commented on how big it was. I jokingly said: “Are you saying I’m fat?” “That is a very bizaare jump of the mind,” he quickly shot back looking at me incredulously. I couldn't control my laughter. He's a Proverbial friend! If only every husband responded to such ridiculous insecurities with matter of fact, truth shining, I think we women wouldn’t take ourselves so seriously and we’d have more fun just being the beautiful women God made us to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Collaboration, vulnerabity and trust

From Tuesday through Thursday, leaders of 24 Bible Translation organizations have gathered to discuss how we can work together more intenti...